Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hey, everyone! Kirsten here. It seems that I'm taking over "The McAfee Family" for the time being. From now on, I'll be doing a new post every week as a recap of the things we've done. Just a quick recap of last year, and hopefully, I'll do a more detailed one next week.
We've been running still. We did the St. Jude Half Marathon in December, and, although it was hot, we had fun doing it. Alec ran a 2:31, beating Mom and me. Mom ran a 2:34, barely missing her under 2:30 goal, and I ran a 2:47, just two minutes faster than my previous time.
Since I can't really think of anything else, I'll sign off for now. Until next week!
                                                                                                                                  ---Kirsten

1 comment:

  1. Hello, dear
    It is an extremely decent article and I am perused your blog. I am extremely glad to peruse your blog in light of the fact that your data genuinely great I like it and cherish it. much thanks to you such a great amount of offer with us this valuable data and I have a similar sort of .in the event that you require any assistance this article is helpful to you.thank you to such an extent. More Details…..(McAfee.com/Activate).

    ReplyDelete